Pages

Tuesday 10 June 2014

LATEST NEWS OF WHATS APP MESSENGER,DOWNLOAD,FEATURES,REVIEWS,WHATS NEW,SIMILAR,WALLPAPERS

WhatsApp Messenger
 
You don't have any devices
 
Offers in-app purchases
 
(13,992,180)
 Top Developer
 
WhatsApp Messenger - screenshot thumbnailWhatsApp Messenger - screenshot thumbnailWhatsApp Messenger - screenshot thumbnailWhatsApp Messenger - screenshot thumbnail
Description
WhatsApp Messenger is a smartphone messenger available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your 3G or WiFi (when available) to message with friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, pictures, audio notes, and video messages. First year FREE! ($0.99 USD/year after)

WHY USE WHATSAPP:

★ NO HIDDEN COST: Once you and your friends download the application, you can use it to chat as much as you want. Send a million messages a day to your friends for free! WhatsApp uses your Internet connection: 3G/EDGE or Wi-Fi when available.

★ MULTIMEDIA: Send Video, Images, and Voice notes to your friends and contacts.

★ GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group conversations with your contacts.

★ NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: Just like there is no added cost to send an international email, there is no cost to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends all over the world as long as they have WhatsApp Messenger installed and avoid those pesky international SMS costs.

★ SAY NO TO PINS AND USERNAMES: Why even bother having to remember yet another PIN or username? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS would, and integrates flawlessly with your existing phone address book.

★ NO NEED TO LOG IN/OUT: No more confusion about getting logged off from another computer or device. With push notifications WhatsApp is ALWAYS ON and ALWAYS CONNECTED.

★ NO NEED TO ADD BUDDIES: Your Address Book is used to automatically connect you with your contacts. Your contacts who already have WhatsApp Messenger will be automatically displayed.

★ OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your push notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your messages offline until you retrieve them during the next application use.

★ AND MUCH MORE: Share location, Exchange contacts, Custom wallpaper, Custom notification sounds, Landscape mode, Precise message time stamps, Email chat history, Broadcast messages and MMS to many contacts at once and much much more!

--------------------------------------------------------- 
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:

android-support@whatsapp.com

or follow us on twitter:

http://twitter.com/WhatsApp
@WhatsApp
---------------------------------------------------------

When roaming, additional carrier data charges may apply. Please contact your carrier for details.

Reviews

4.4
 13,992,180 total
 
59,947,817
42,148,809
3835,096
2352,809
1706,914
marie stolworthy avatar image
marie stolworthy 
wanting me to pay! saying my services has expired and expects me to pay!!! ha ha sorry whatsapp I have unlimited texts and oh there facebook where I can send pictures so no I will not be paying
HARSHIT NAYAK avatar image
HARSHIT NAYAK 
Going down day by day. As soon as its getting popular, more users, more activity, more load but no improvement. Now its on the boundary, innovations required again, nothing can last remaining as it is... Improve now otherwise it will be eliminated like orkut & facebook.....
Aqil Tahir avatar image
Aqil Tahir 
getting late notification i get my notification late. like it said that the msg was send at 12.00. but my phone notifies me at 12.15. and sometimes i dont get any notification unless i open the app. pls fix this as it really is bothering me. im using the S3.
andre nugroho avatar image
andre nugroho 
Update?? Why must i update when i don't need update? If i don't update,I can't use this app,but when i do update,it always has a problem "insuficient memory",although i still have much memory space, please fix it.. in additional,will you make the app can save profil pic please..
A Google User avatar image
A Google User 
Help ! Hey I came across this big 3d heart that one of my contacts uses on whatsapp ..but I do not find that option on my version of whatsapp, neither is there any update.Could you please help with this.
A Google User avatar image
A Google User 
Updating again and again This app demands update every 2weeks . It will show you the update notification even you update it sometimes IF YOU DON'T UPDATE IT WILL STOP WORKING you can't receive or send msg and media
User reviews
marie stolworthy avatar image
marie stolworthy May 28, 2014
wanting me to pay! saying my services has expired and expects me to pay!!! ha ha sorry whatsapp I have unlimited texts and oh there facebook where I can send pictures so no I will not be paying
HARSHIT NAYAK avatar image
HARSHIT NAYAK May 26, 2014
Going down day by day. As soon as its getting popular, more users, more activity, more load but no improvement. Now its on the boundary, innovations required again, nothing can last remaining as it is... Improve now otherwise it will be eliminated like orkut & facebook.....
Aqil Tahir avatar image
Aqil Tahir May 27, 2014
getting late notification i get my notification late. like it said that the msg was send at 12.00. but my phone notifies me at 12.15. and sometimes i dont get any notification unless i open the app. pls fix this as it really is bothering me. im using the S3.
andre nugroho avatar image
andre nugroho June 9, 2014
Update?? Why must i update when i don't need update? If i don't update,I can't use this app,but when i do update,it always has a problem "insuficient memory",although i still have much memory space, please fix it.. in additional,will you make the app can save profil pic please..
A Google User avatar image
A Google User June 8, 2014
Help ! Hey I came across this big 3d heart that one of my contacts uses on whatsapp ..but I do not find that option on my version of whatsapp, neither is there any update.Could you please help with this.
A Google User avatar image
A Google User June 8, 2014
Updating again and again This app demands update every 2weeks . It will show you the update notification even you update it sometimes IF YOU DON'T UPDATE IT WILL STOP WORKING you can't receive or send msg and media
A Google User avatar image
A Google User June 9, 2014
Error 497 I can't seem to manage to update the app, so I decided to un install then re install, but there's an error 497. Please fix it!
RIYA sarkar avatar image
RIYA sarkar June 9, 2014
Omg :( PlZzz do something my what's app is not working :(( its showing that I should update but when I update it says I have insufficient space but this is completely false ...plzzzz HELP
Mhasi kesiezie avatar image
Mhasi kesiezie May 14, 2014
4 stars for not being able to save others profile pic..:D so waiting for the next version.....;) :)
Ghouse Sharifa avatar image
Ghouse Sharifa June 9, 2014
Please do something my whats app is not working ( its showing that I should update but when I update it says I have insufficient space but this is completely false... help me in this please
nor sanira Seli avatar image
nor sanira Seli May 27, 2014
Stopped It always show d message "unfortunately whatsaap has stopped" when I try to open new message from my group. For personal message no problem. I don't know why.
A Google User avatar image
A Google User June 8, 2014
Update Can't do constant updates fne memory crap. Should be option to keep old version aaron I'm not going to use the new features/anyway
Jitender kumar avatar image
Jitender kumar May 20, 2014
Good app. No doubt, it is very good app but I would like see following thing in this app. 1. It should display new members who joined recently whatsup. 2. I should come back to contact list page again instead of chats page while coming back from watching any users profile page from contact list page.
Utkarsh garg avatar image
Utkarsh garg June 9, 2014
Not updating Needed to update in every 2 weeks ; when going to update it's showing " Insufficient space " even when i have much space in my phone ; It's not working when not updated . I don't want to update please fix this
Arun Raj avatar image
Arun Raj June 4, 2014
Nice app for messaging and sharing picsNice app for messaging and sharing pics. Broadcast list feature is not that great for group chats. Voice option is not available free. Also becomes paid after a year. But has a big base of users. Messages while offline are not sent while becoming online. You will have to resend it.
Sand Lily avatar image
Sand Lily May 19, 2014
Can't pick and choose contacts Installed it, found out everyone in my address book is automatically added, so I am deleting it. I don't want a bunch of professional contacts on a social messaging app. Fix this and I will be back.
A Google User avatar image
A Google User May 11, 2014
"In a grup" An admin should have power to Change grup name nd icon. Yet any grup member change it. It is not good.
Vishal jhanji avatar image
Vishal jhanji June 8, 2014
Slowwwwwww Its vry nice and a gooood appp but it needs vry high storage capacity b'coz we have to dwld its latest versions and its also tume consuming wrk it vry slow i dont like it
Maheri Shezi avatar image
Maheri Shezi June 8, 2014
Not sure about it anymore! I don't like being forced to update. I am concerned about privacy and the fact that it requires a lot of permitions to your phone. It has access to your wifi, your calls and your sms's. More charges apply because of this. I just updated it because i am used to it, otherwise......
Arindita Guha avatar image
Arindita Guha May 30, 2014
Day by day itz goin slow Since 1 month m facing a big pblm my watsapp is nt workin prprly nd cnt update also.. Wat d hell.. it usd to show 100% dn again it says error WTF!!
What's New
2.11.238
add option to group mute dialog to show/hide notifications
add option to delete media files when deleting media messages
add unread count badges for Samsung devices (recreate your homescreen icon if it is not working)
fixes to allow more audio attachments
add Slovenian and Azerbaijani translations
Additional information
Updated
 
Size
15M
 
Installs
500,000,000 - 1,000,000,000
 
Current Version
2.11.238
 
Requires Android
2.1 and up
 
Content Rating
Medium Maturity
  
Permissions
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment