Pages

Friday 17 October 2014

BIGGBOSS8 DEEPSHIKA GOT EVICTED: she refers the three Ps - Puneet Issar, Praneet Bhatt and Pritam Singh as backstabbers,angry especially with puneet issar



Although Deepshika Nagpal didn't expect to be evicted from the Bigg Boss 8 house so soon, she has come out with positive things to say about the experience. But she rues the behaviour of her fellow inmate Puneet Issar.

"I was in there for 20 days and I had a blast. It was like an ongoing party. And I made friends with everyone except the three backstabbers," said Deepshika who was evicted on Sunday.
The three contestants, whom she refers to as backstabbers, are the three Ps - Puneet Issar, Praneet Bhatt and Pritam Singh.
Deepshika Nagpal
"He is unbelievably double-faced. When we were part of the Secret Society locked away in a room, I looked after him like a mother. He got very sick as he is claustrophobic. He expressed a lot of gratitude for my care and concern. But then, when he came into the Bigg Boss house, his behaviour changed. Initially, I thought he didn't know how to conduct himself with the other contestants. Now I realise what a game-player he is," said the actress who had earlier participated in dance reality show Nach Baliye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment